When I think camping or BBQ season, pasta usually isn't at the top of the (can't wait to make it) list of culinary delights. However that shouldn't be the case, at least not if you've got the Williams-Sonoma Meatball Grill Basket.
Here are some of the features:
- Sturdy stainless-steel basket has 12 perforated wells to brown meatballs while excess fat drips away.
- Works with beef, lamb and poultry as well as vegetable mixtures.
- Handle removes to free up grill space and provide clearance for the grill lid.
- Based on customer feedback, we've increased the size of the wells' perforations to allow for easier cleanup.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Price $61(CDN)