Do you like the thought of having your own herb garden?
Well for those that have limited space or don't particularly have a green thumb, why not give the AquaFarm a try. The AquaFarm makes growing a herb garden as easy a feeding fish, because that's basically what you do.
The Aqua Farm combines two traditional items into one: a fish tank and a garden. You can grow basil, mint, parsley, spinach, baby greens or other great foods right on top of a fish tank. Using the science of aquaponics the Aqua Farm transforms your fish's waste into nutrients for the plants, then, the plants clean the fish's water. Everybody is happy! No soil or fertilizer is needed.
- Self-cleaning fish tank that grows food
- Fish waste feeds the plants while plants clean the water!
- Made in USA
- Great gift for any kitchen or classroom
- Capacity: 3 gallons
- Acrylic tank
- Five planters
- Wheat Grass, lettuce mix, and basil seed packs from Seeds of Change
- Fish-Prep preventative fish bath
- Dechlorinate and beneficial-bacteria cultures
- Fish-food starter pack
- Water pump and tubing
Ok, I know it's been a while since I last updated this site, but I've been really busy.